When I built my office in 1998, the plans insisted that a large white board was the focal point of each adjusting room. I figured that if there was a central theme for my practice members and I to discuss each day that those conversations would lead to a deeper connection yielding better relationships, higher retention, and endless referrals.
Guess what-I was right! White Board Topics became the backbone of my communication, retention, and educational strategies from day 1. I have amassed a huge list of White Board Topics over the past 2 decades. I have created a plethora of WBT videos modeling how to have these conversations as well.
I have compiled a list of White Board Topics tailored to these chaotic times.
Dr Barbara Eaton’s White Board Topics During COVID19:
- Ask me about the top 3 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Innate Intelligence
- What is more predictable: man made drugs or innate intelligence?
- In what ways is chiropractic ESSENTIAL in your life?
- Who is chiropractic ESSENTIAL for?
- When is chiropractic ESSENTIAL for you?
- Your body is STRONG and has been kickin’ virus ass since you were born.
- Principle 32: The Principle of Coordination-Coordination is the principle of harmonious action of all parts of an organism, in fulfilling their offices and purposes.
- Failing to keep commitments, even small ones, to ourselves is THE fastest way to erode self confidence.
- What is the #1 mindset difference that you notice you possess that those around you do not?
- Stop. Breathe. Simplify
- How has your personal care regiment changed since COVID?
- In what ways is chiropractic care essential for you?
- What makes chiropractic care essential for you?
- What lessons have you learned during this crisis?
- What are you most looking forward to once we’re back to normal?
- Germ Theory
- Wiring Harness
- Meric Chart
- C3, 4, 5 keeps the ________ alive
- What controls your immune system?
- Lymphocytes, neutrophils, monocytes/macrophages, and cytokines
- COVID Posture
- What is the connection between chiropractic and sleep?
Remember that conversation leads to connection; connection to relationship; and relationship to commitment. Your practice members will stay, pay, and refer because of their relationship with you, which leads to them listening to what you’re saying, repeatedly, so that they can be empowered to make the best decisions for their own health care.
We’re in this game called LIFE and we’re in to
If you have some favorites that aren’t on this list, would you please share them below or email them to me at DrB@BarbaraEaton.com so that I can credit you with them and share them with the rest of our chiropractic pals. Thanks!